Would you like to contribute to one of the sections of our MAGAZINE or to suggest a new “column” you would take care of?
Become the protagonist of the “made in FBK” research and innovation community!
Prof. Marco Ventura is the editor in charge of the online newspaper www.fbk.eu and of FBK Magazine on which articles on different themes are published not periodically by FBK researchers and by other authors.
Any FBK employee can propose contents on research, support or technology transfer activities in which he/she is involved in any capacity it may be, e.g. scientific conferences he/she attends in any capacity. INFO: [email protected]
Additionally, upon approval by the director, anyone can contribute as Guest blogger with articles from up to three FBK Magazine specific categories. The articles will be published free of charge. The director has the right not to accept content that is in violation of the law, the FBK statute and the values that inspire it.
FBK ‘s pledge to Guest bloggers
- You are the exclusive holder of the moral rights and authorship of your articles
- Personal Branding: your picture and your name, that will be linked to your personal profile, will appear on your article; you may set your profile up at your preference, based on the information that can be accessed also from the dedicated “authors” section, provided by the editors
- FBK will release your contributions through bi-weekly newsletters and through their social media accounts
Your pledge in order to join FBK Magazine
- Full autonomy: you may contribute to the Magazine on an occasional (not regular) and non-continued basis
- License CC BY-SA 4.0: You agree to publish your article under the Creative Commons License “Attribution – Share Alike – International 4.0”
- Confidentiality: all technical and administrative information or information that is obtained in the course of the collaboration must be considered in any case confidential