Manlio De Domenico
Head of the Complex Multilayer Networks (CoMuNe) Research Unit at the Center for Information Technology of Fondazione Bruno Kessler.
A (non-exhaustive) list of my research interests includes:
- Structure and dynamics of complex systems, mostly modeled as multilayer networks
- Information and other emergent behavior of complex systems (e.g., life, consciousness, collective intelligence)
- Resilience of complex networks to random and targeted structural/dynamical pertubations
- Information diffusion in (multilayer) systems
- Information theory of complex networks
- Advanced mathematical techniques for dimensionality reduction
- Complex analysis of (big) data
His research on complex networks finds applications in systems biology, systems medicine, computational social sciences, computational epidemiology and data-driven policy making.
Co-director of the Mediterranean School of Complex Networks and member of the Complex Systems Society Council.
Come possiamo capire la complessità del reale? Come possiamo prevedere cosa accadrà dopo? La scienza delle reti complesse (complex networks) ci offre alcune risposte e può aiutare i ricercatori a trovare un nuovo modo per ottenere informazioni su diversi dominisettembre 19, 2018